Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending February 11, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
- MSHA to award up to $1M in grants for mine safety education, trainingMSHA to award up to $1M in grants for mine safety education, training‘Brookwood-Sago’ grants honor ...
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending February 4, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
- Additional $2M awarded to provide reemployment services to transitioning services members at Joint Base Lewis-McChordAdditional $2M awarded to provide reemployment services to transitioning services members at Joint Base Lewis-McChordState: ...
Promising Practices for Increasing Diversity Among First Responders
December 2016 — The U.S. Department of Labor, Chief Evaluation Office announced its newly released report by Coffey Consulting, LLC completed in partnership with the American Institutes for Research. Read more.
NPEC-IPEDS: Collecting and Disseminating Data on Certificate Awards
December 2016 — The National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC) of the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) commissioned this research paper to identify trends in the postsecondary certificate landscape and assess the extent to which the IPEDS Completions survey data accurately reflect those trends. Read more.